I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£15 p/h | Paid Breaks & Handover | 36 hrs | Nights | Elderly & Disability Care | Good CQC | Excellent Staff Benefits | NQ Nurses Considered |
A 40 bedded elderly nursing home in Chorley has a Staff Nurse vacancy available on full time nights.
The fully CQC compliant home is independently owned and operated and provides general nursing and disability care to older adults from throughout the local area, with 5* hotel style accommodation throughout.
Details of this Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shift patterns on nights
• Competitive hourly pay rates starting from £15
• Paid breaks and a 15 minute paid handover
As Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.