I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£16.30 p/h |40 hrs | Days Only | “Good” CQC | Elderly & Dementia Care | Staff Benefits |
An experienced RGN with a background in elderly care is required to work as Clinical Lead in a medium sized elderly nursing care home in the outskirts of Ipswich.
Details of the Clinical Lead RGN position:
• 40 hours per week on day shifts only
• Excellent pay rates of £16.30 per hour
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant service
• Rolling rotas and flexibility
• Extensive learning and development to diploma level
As Clinical Lead RGN, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead RGN post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 27000 - 36000 Per yearFull timePermanentMiddleton, Sudbury, Essex, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Middleton, Manchester Salary: £27,000 - £36,000 per annum, ...
£ 35,000 - 37,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentIpswich, Suffolk, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Ipswich Location: Ipswich Salary: £35,000 - £37,000 Experienced Nurse...
£ 24882 - 33179 Per yearFull timePermanentIpswich, Suffolk, England
Unit Manger (Clinical) - Days ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Location: Ipswich, Suffolk Salary: £16.19 per hour (£27,782 - £37,042 per annum)...