I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£16.00 p/h | 48 hrs | Days or Nights | CQC Compliant Home | Staff Benefits | NQ Nurses Considered
A small private nursing home in a village on the outskirts of Ipswich currently has a vacancy for an RGN Staff Nurse.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 48 hours per week
• Day or night shifts available (you will mainly work one or the other)
• Good hourly rates of pay from £16.00
• Low cost staff accommodation inclusive of bills
• Fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant service
• Extensive learning and development to diploma level
As Staff Nurse RGN you will coordinate and implement care plans in addition to managing and administering medications. Whilst on shift, you will lead the team of HCAs to ensure the needs of service users are met, whilst demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home environment however newly qualified nurses will be considered and supported
• Confident in all aspects of care planning and delivery, and medication management
• Committed to the highest standards of patient care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 40000 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentIpswich, Suffolk, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Location: Ipswich, Suffolk - Position: Staff Nurse - Care Categories: Physical disabiliti...