I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£15.50 p/h | Paid Breaks | 36 – 48 hrs | Days or Nights | Elderly Nursing Home | NQ Nurses Considered
A Staff Nurse vacancy has become available in a large elderly nursing home in the Orrell area of Wigan with day or night shifts available.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse RGN will receive:
• 36 to 48 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible shift patterns covering a 24/7 rota, with days, nights, evenings and weekends required
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £15.50
• Paid breaks
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
As Staff Nurse RGN, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting or interested in working with older people
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.