I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Deputy Home Manager Normanton, Derbyshire
Position: Deputy Nurse Manager (RGN/RMN)
Location: Normanton - Derbyshire
Salary: £35K (Negotiable on experience!)
Service: Medium/Large Sized home
This is not your usual Deputy Manager position… It is an opportunity to care for people with an amazing story to tell: their very own story of the life they have led and how they came to be where they are today. An opportunity to create a warm and friendly environment for those who can no longer live independently! This is a role that provides the greatest job satisfaction of caring for those who need the support and assistance to continue writing the next chapter in their adventure…
The home has an excellent team who are passionate about providing quality care to those who are no longer able to manage at home. The staff make a tremendous effort to provide a positive environment to support all residents in their care, helping residents to regain independence, choice and freedom in their lives in a safe and comfortable setting. This really is an unmissable opportunity to join the ranks at a truly first-rate care home as the Deputy Manager!
As Deputy Manager you will have a strong understanding of CQC standards and be a confident, knowledgeable and authoritative presence in the home. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the home in the manager's absence and be responsible for the following duties:
• To lead/ support a team of staff
• To oversee care plans
• Assist with training of new staff
• Support the management team
• Ensure high care standards are met on a day to day basis
• Maintaining the safe custody, administration and storage of medication
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient/resident engagement
Qualification/Skill Requirements of Deputy Manager:
• Valid PIN number
• Experience in similar care environment
• Good business acumen and the ability to manage the home in the absence of the Home Manager
• Strong clinical background, ideally in a similar setting
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
• Excellent communication skills
• Leadership skills
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of CQC standards
This role would be suitable for: Senior Nurse, Senior RGN/RMN, Head of Care, Deputy Manager, Clinical Lead, Unit Manager, Unit Lead, and Team Leader.
To be put forward for this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate in calling Georgi at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply
£ 37200 - 37200 Per yearFull timePermanentLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
Deputy Manager - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home Position: Deputy Manager Care Categories: Palliative Care and general care for old...