Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
Southport, Merseyside, England
- £ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 11 Jan 2019
- 4 Jul 2019
Paid Breaks | 36 hrs | Days or Nights | Small Dementia Home | NQ Nurses Considered | Good CQC
An RGN/Registered Nurse vacancy has arisen on days in a small, fully CQC compliant nursing home in Southport.
The privately owned and operated home provides round the clock specialist nursing care packages to older people living with dementia, maintaining great standards of care and quality of life.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Registered Nurse/RGN will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £16.50
• Paid breaks
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
In this RGN/Registered Nurse role, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting or interested in working with older people
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Southport, Merseyside, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 16.00 Per hourFull timePermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Staff Nurse - Disability Nursing Home - Preston - £16p/hDays or nights - full or part time shifts availableWe are currently looking...