I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Seven Social Care is looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) in the Nottingham area.
As a Registered General Nurse you will be working in a Care Home, providing high standard care to the in-patients. You will need to be able to think on your feet and handle situations under pressure. You will have many responsibilities, for both the patients and their relatives, providing all types of support where necessary. You will report directly to the Deputy Home Manager.
* Manage the delivery of resident's personalised care according to their agreed plan of care for the duration of a shift.
* Promote professional standards within the home supporting the Deputy and Home Manager.
* Provide supervision, coaching and assessment to Senior Care Assistants and Care Assistants.
* Ensure effective assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of resident care through written care plans.
* Maintain correctly written records as required by the company and regulatory bodies.
* Manage daily rotas and delegate daily workload ensuring sufficient and safe use of manpower.
* Ensure that all new admission files are completed within the week of arrival and the named nurse, senior carer and key worker must all contribute to completing the file.
* Build relationships with external professionals.
* Participate with the investigation of complaints and working with the deputy manager to implement lessons learnt.
* Maximise bed occupancy by showing prospective residents and their families around the home in the absence of the Home/ Deputy Manager.
* Assist the home manager to carry out regular quality audits of care plans.
* Along with your main duties, you will also be expected to carry out any other duties that are reasonably asked of you by the Home Manager.
* NMC fee paid.
* Paid breaks & handover.
* Bank holiday enhancements.
* Paid training.
* Support with revalidation.
* Free onsite parking.
* Qualifications: Registered General Nurse with an active NMC pin.
* Experience: Experience in Elderly care is essential.
* Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK. Up to date DBS.
* Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: Working times - 7:45 - 20:00. Part time contract.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.