I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
36 Hrs | Days | Large Nursing Home | Good Care Inspectorate
One of the UK’s leading providers of social care services is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN to work as Unit Manager in their nursing home in Dunfermline.
Details of this Unit Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position and the salary/benefits package are as follows:
• 36 hours per week on day shifts only
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £16.60
• A fantastic working environment in a fully Care Inspectorate compliant facility
• An industry leading benefits package including medical plans, retail discounts and leisure savings
• A profit share scheme and private pension plan
• Childcare vouchers
• An in-house training academy with free learning and development
• Excellent prospects to progress to senior management
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Unit Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit in the service along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team in the unit, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Unit Manager position will be:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD with current NMC registration
• Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in an elderly care setting, ideally with specific experience in dementia care
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to Care Inspectorate essential standards and medication management requirements
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 28080 - 34320 Per yearFull timePermanentBonnyrigg, Midlothian, Scotland
Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home Care Categories: Nursing, Nursing Dementia, Mental Health, Learning Disabilities...
£ 25700 - 34300 Per yearFull timePermanentGlenrothes, Fife, Scotland
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Location: Glenrothes, Fife - Position: Staff Nurse - Care Categories: Physical Care and D...