I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£15.50 per hour | 36 hours | Day Shifts Only | Overall “Good” CQC
A large nursing home in North Bristol is currently looking to recruit an RGN qualified Staff Nurse.
The fully CQC compliant home offers 24-hour care to older adults with elderly frailties and dementia care needs, in addition to supporting those with medical conditions requiring long term care.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week working day shifts only
• Competitive hourly rates of pay of £15.50
• An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• “Welcome Bonus” of up to £2,000
• Support with continuous professional development (CPD) including a Personal Development Plan
• Support with Nurse revalidation and paid NMC registration fees
• Paid annual leave, workplace pension and recommend a friend paid scheme
As Staff Nurse RGN, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Newly qualified RGNs will be considered for this position, and it is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse with up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Assist with the assessment/evaluation, admission, care programme and discharge processes of all residents
• Work within the NMC codes of conduct
• Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate
• Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 55000 - 60000 Per yearFull time...PermanentThornbury, Bristol, Gloucestershire, England
NURSING HOME MANAGER -NORTH BRISTOL -THORNBURY £60K -GOOD CQC - ESTABLISHED GROUP-- This is a well respected Nursing Home with a go...
£ 26000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentYate, Bristol, Gloucestershire, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN/ RMN/ RNLD)- Nursing Home Location: Yate, Bristol Salary: £26,000 - £35,000 per annum (£15.38 p/h...
£ 36500 - 40500 Per yearFull timePermanentWells, Somerset, England
Position: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN/ RNLD)- Nursing Home Location: Wells, Somerset Salary: £36,500- £40,500 per annum (£18.00 - £...