I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£15.50 p/h | Days or Nights | Fully CQC Compliant | Newly Qualified Nurses Accepted |
This small nursing home in Haywards Heath currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on a full-time basis.
This fully CQC compliant home provides general nursing, dementia care and treats those with mental health conditions. My client has an excellent reputation in the local area. There are also excellent transport links.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Competitive hourly rate of £15.50
• Day or night shifts available
• An excellent opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant service
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.