I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
MSI Group are recruiting for a Band 6 Health Visitor in Northampton working for an NHS Trust on a contract basis. This is to work in a community setting, working with children, young people and families in the community.
* Work in partnership with children, young people and families
* Community Development
* Case management
* Improving outcomes for individuals, families and the community
* Utilising a family focused approach to health
MSI offer the following benefits:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant for community nursing
* On-call support team available 24 hours a day
* Daily payroll services
* Quick & easy registration
* Nationwide client opportunities
* Up to £200 referral scheme
* Candidate of the month awards
Skills & Qualifications
* A Registered General Nurse with a Health Visiting qualification
* Experience as a Health Visitor within the NHS
* A full UK driving license with access to your own vehicle
£ 35,000 - 37,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentDunstable, Bedfordshire, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Dunstable Location: Dunstable Salary: £35,000 - £37,000 Experienced N...
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentAylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England
Functional Assessor - Registered General Nurse Starting Salary: £38,000 + Generous Benefits Package + Overtime Opportunities Office...