I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
ANP LAS £34 - £60ph London
Your new company
Hays Healthcare are looking for Advanced Nurse Practitioners to work Telephone Triage in the London area. This is a niche role within a highly respected and recognised service, the varied calls, will challenge your knowledge and utilise your clinical skills in an unprecedented and varied way.
Your new role
You must have experience and demonstrate the ability of delivering independent assessment, clinical diagnosis, clinical decision making and planning of care treatment. Be decisive, confident and supportive whilst providing enhanced clinical assessment, diagnosis and prescribing via telephone triage.
* Refer patients for investigations when appropriate.
* Exercise a higher degree of personal and professional autonomy using advanced clinical practice skills to include clinical interventions.
* Utilise independent/supplementary prescribing skills for benefits of patient care.
* Keep accurate and up to date records during patient consultations within the relevant software
* Assist in clinical audit and the monitoring of services and unscheduled care.
* Identify issues which may negatively impact upon service delivery and reporting these on to the clinical support manager in a timely fashion.
* Support new staff in their development and participate in supervision, teaching and mentorship to help new staff develop and achieve competency.
What you'll need to succeed
As an ANP you will be required to demonstrate excellent clinical skills and provide a full range of general critical care clinical support.
* Be HCPC/NMC registered.
* First degree in Paramedic Science/ Nursing/ other Healthcare relevant profession.
* Master's level qualification in Advanced Practice.
* PGCert in Advanced Health/ Clinical Practice.
* Level 6/7 Minor Injury / Minor Illness
* Independent Prescribing qualification.
* Ideal candidates will have evidence of completing studies in minor illness, minor injury and paediatric minor illnesses and injury
* Experience of coaching other staff and participating in clinical audit and service improvement.
* Experience of telephone triage is desirable but not essential.
What you'll get in return
Through the role, you will receive a range of exclusive benefits from working with Hays:
* Free DBS check
* Free mandatory training
* A generous £500 referral bonus for those who successfully refer another candidate*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Moreover, you will enjoy industry leading customer service and support from the very start of your registration process. Once cleared, you will be allocated an experienced consultant who will be your sole point of contact regarding all matters regarding work and pay.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please upload your CV via the job advert or call Asma Iqbal at Applyfor more information.