I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£20.50 p/h | Days or Nights| 38.5 Hrs | Specialist Dementia Service | Good CQC
An RGN or RMN Staff Nurse with a background in dementia care is required to join a specialist dementia care home in the West Bridgford area, with a full-time position available.
This care home offers an excellent environment for people living with dementia and is fully compliant with all CQC requirements.
What the home is offering the successful RGN/RMN Staff Nurse:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week
• Day or night shifts available
• Great hourly pay rates of £20.50
• Ongoing opportunities for training and development
• A fantastic working environment where you really can make a positive difference to the lives of people living with dementia
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience, preferably in dementia care, or demonstrate a keen interest in working in this area
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.