I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£17.00 p/h | 48 hrs | Days or Nights | NQ Nurses Considered
A medium, modern care home in the Pinner area of London is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN to work as Staff Nurse.
Details of this RGN Staff Nurse position and what the home has to offer:
• Fantastic hourly rates of pay from £17.00
• 48 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day or night shifts available
• A fantastic working environment within a newly renovated modern nursing home
• Support for newly qualified nurses
As RGN Staff Nurse you play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. Whilst on shift you will manage a caseload of patients and will coordinate a small team of HCAs to ensure both the personal and clinical care requirements of service users are met.
Applicants for this RGN Staff Nurse position should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care setting, although newly qualified Nurses will also be considered for this role
• Passionate about high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.