I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Thornbury Hospital in Sheffield has a vacancy for a Theatre Practitioner to join their team of staff in the Theatre department .
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration
* Approved/recognised anaesthetic course.
* To work across multiple surgical specialities in either the scrub or anaesthetic role
* Qualified nurse or ODP - mentorship preferable but not essential.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team
* BMI Competencies
* Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills (Desirable)
* ENB 998 and/or mentorship course and/or D32/33/A1 (Desirable)
Duties of this role include:
* To provide quality planned care for patients during their peri operative phase of care
* To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department
* Assist in the delivery of patient care
* Contribute to quality improvement
* Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
£ 20.17 - 20.17 Per hourPart timeTemporaryHuddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
Pulse Nursing is currently looking for dynamic Theatre Nurses within the Huddersfield – West Yorkshire area with experience in scru...
£ 21.09 - 21.09 Per hourPart timeTemporaryBradford, West Yorkshire, England
Pulse Nursing is currently looking for dynamic Theatre Nurses within the Bradford – West Yorkshire area with experience in scrub, a...