I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Reference: VAC - 11811
Sector: Health Care – Clinical
We are currently working in partnership with one of the biggest Private Hospital Organisations in the UK.
Their Hospital in Coventry, West Midlands is currently looking for a Theatre Practitioner for their Theatre department.
The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern. This is a full-time role for 37.5 hours a week.
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To provide quality planned care for patients during their peri operative phase of care
• To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department
• Assist in the delivery of patient care
• Contribute to quality improvement
• Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
• Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration
• Approved/recognised anaesthetic course.
• Candidates with SFA qualification, and experience in Ophthalmic and Neuro scrub will be an advantage
• To work across multiple surgical specialities in either the scrub or anaesthetic role
• Qualified nurse or ODP - mentorship preferable but not essential.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Hospital Competencies
• Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills (Desirable)
• ENB 998 and/or mentorship course and/or D32/33/A1 (Desirable)
The quality of our client’s employees is what sets them apart in delivering excellence. As you look after older people, they in turn will look after you.
• Private Healthcare Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Staff Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday per annum
At Healthier Recruitment we are dedicated in finding our candidates their ideal roles. We go above and beyond the basic requirements of our candidates to find roles that not only match their overall package expectations but provide them with an opportunity to secure a position that offers personal fulfilment and the potential to develop within an organisation that shares similar visions and values.
Each and every candidate we work with is different, and therefore we take the time to get to know you and explore the potential career options that suit you best to ensure that your transition into a new role is both a smooth, stress free and enjoyable experience.
Ref: VAC - 11811
£ 48750 - 48750 Per yearFull timePermanentDudley, West Midlands, England
About the Job We have an Integrated Urgent Care (IUC) service across the West Midlands which means that we are delivering urgent ca...