I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£34,000 - £38,000 p/a | 40 Hrs | Small Nursing Home | Good CQC | Elderly & Dementia Care
An experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly nursing homes is required to lead a small private nursing home in the Clifton area.
The home is rated good by CQC and offers elderly dementia nursing care in a great environment, with a fantastic team in place and facilities throughout which are specialised to support those living with dementia.
Details of this RGN/RMN Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
• A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week
• Usual working hours will be weekday day shifts, with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes, on-call duties etc due to the seniority of the role
• A great annual salary in the region of £34,000 to £38,000
• A fantastic working environment with a strong regional management team in place to support you in your role
As RGN/RMN Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in an RGN/RMN Home Manager:
• Qualified Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in managing a UK dementia nursing home
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
£ 27500 - 36500 Per yearFull timePermanentBoughton, Newark, Nottinghamshire, England
Position: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN/ RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Boughton, Newark-on-Trent Salary: £27,500 - £36,500 per annum...