I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£15.30 p/h | Days | Handover Paid | Fully CQC Compliant | Elderly Care |
A 30+ bedded nursing home in Luton currently has a vacancy for a Registered General Nurse to join their clinical team on a full time basis.
This fully CQC compliant home provides general nursing and disability care to older adults with an excellent reputation in the local area.
Details of this Registered General Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 34.5 hours per week over 3-day shifts
• Permanent contract
• £15.30 per hour with 30-minute handover paid
• Rota includes alternate weekends and Bank Holidays
• An excellent opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant service
As Registered General Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Registered General Nurse:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Relevant nursing home experience
• Up to date clinical skills and ability to perform syringe drivers, peg feeds, catheterisation and phlebotomy
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.