I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£18 - £21 p/h | 42 hrs | Days | Good CQC | Clinical & Supernumerary Duties
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a fully CQC compliant nursing home in Littlehampton to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Clinical Lead.
Details of this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN post and what the service is offering:
• A competitive hourly pay rate in the region of £8 to £21
• Working hours of 42 per week on day shifts
• 1 weekend in 3 will be required (working both Sat & Sun)
• Duties will be split between clinical and supernumerary, the exact ratio will be discussed at interview
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages in beautiful, modern surroundings.
As Clinical Lead RGN/RMN, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN post should meet the following person specification:
• Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in a UK nursing home setting in a senior role
• Confident in all aspects of the management and implementation of care plans in line with CQC essential standards
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.