I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£18.80 p/h | up to 48 hrs | Days | Excellent Benefits | Good CQC | General Elderly & Dementia Care
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a large nursing care home in the Hyde area to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Nursing Home Deputy Manager.
Details of this Nursing Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD post and what the service is offering:
• A competitive pay rate of £18.80 per hour
• Working hours of up to 48 per week on day shifts
• Excellent training, development and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership
• A company pension scheme and life assurance
The home is owned and managed by a leading national care group and has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly nursing care in home from home surroundings.
As Nursing Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Nursing Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD post should meet the following person specification:
• Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident in all aspects of the management and implementation of care plans
• Demonstrate experience in a supervisory or managerial role in a clinical setting
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.