I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
1) Assess plan, implement and evaluate patient care without direct supervision, in Anaesthetics, Scrub or Recovery departments.
2) You will ensure, under the direction of senior theatre and medical staff, that patients receive the support and information relevant to their condition.
3) You will liaise with senior staff to ensure that all working activities comply with professional, ethical, hospital or trust and locally adapted theatre guidelines.
4) You must understand the importance of maintaining and developing your personal knowledge base with regards to current clinical developments and professional issues affecting theatre practice, ensuring any practice is evidence based and contributes to the enhancement of patient care.
5) Use your clinical knowledge and expertise to provide high standards of skilled clinical care to patients, whilst promoting equality and dignity at all times.
6) Maintain competence in the essential skills necessary for the delivery of care in theatre and clinical settings.
7) Communicate clearly and professionally, at all levels, with clients, colleagues, patients and members of the public in a courteous, approachable and helpful manner.
8) Accept personal accountability for your own practice as a theatre practitioner and work within the HPC 'Code of Professional Conduct'.
9) You are responsible for maintaining your own professional indemnity insurance against litigation and it is recommended that you become, if you are not already, a member of a Trade Union.
10) Be aware of your own responsibility with regards to legislative and statutory requirements.
11) Act in a professional manner and as a role model to subordinate staff, whilst promoting effective and efficient team work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
12) Record patient observations accurately and clearly, using the appropriate documentation, ensuring any information written by you is signed and dated by you (e.g. Kardex Drug Regime)
13) Be aware of hospital and Trust health and safety arrangements, and the need for identifying and reporting any hazards, incidents, near misses or dangerous occurrences.
14) Be able to respond to and manage emergency situations effectively and in line with hospital/Trust protocol.
15) arrive at all assignments punctually, wearing an identification badge. You will be provided with 'Theatre Greens' upon arrival at an assignment; however, the provision of 'Theatre Clogs' is your responsibility.
Ref: *HOT JOB*