I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£40,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | Small Disability Home | Great Benefits
A small private nursing home in the Horsham area is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN with experience in care home management to lead the team and develop the service.
The home caters to adults of working age with learning and physical disabilities and provides a great environment for service users with a busy social calendar to ensure a good quality of life.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN vacancy and what our client is offering:
• Full time hours of 40 per week
• Day shifts only
• A great annual salary of £40,000
• A company pension scheme
• Subsidised meals, uniforms and staff accommodation
• Performance based bonus schemes
• Ongoing training and development programmes
As Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN, you will take overall responsibility for the day to day running of the home, leading the team and ensuring high standards of care are maintained. You will effectively manage staff, resources and budgets and will promote the home within the local area to maintain occupancy and profitability.
Applicants for this Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• Demonstrate proven management experience in an elderly nursing home setting, ideally within a very large home
• A strong leader and able to deliver effective clinical leadership and line management
• Excellent understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to the care home sector
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 28000 - 35600 Per yearFull timePermanentGuildford, Surrey, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) * Location: Guilford, Surrey * Position: Staff Nurse * Care Categories: Parkinson's * Servi...
£ 32000 - 42700 Per yearFull timePermanentHaslemere, Surrey, England
Registered Nurse - RMN / RGN / RNLD - Nursing Home Location : Haslemere, Surrey Salary : £18.70 per hour / £32,000 to £42,700 per a...