I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Up to £48,000 p/a + Bonus| 40 hrs per week | Days | Excellent Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Home
An experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Nurse Manager with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to lead and develop a 50+ bedded nursing home in Widnes.
The home is owned and managed by a leading national care group, and you will be well supported in your role by a strong regional management team and industry leading training and development programmes.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 40 hours per week, usually worked during office hours, however some flexibility may be required for quality monitoring purposes and to meet the needs of the home
• An excellent annual salary of up to £48,000 + bonus
• Healthcare and cash plans plus a range of retail and lifestyle discounts
• Ongoing training and development programmes, including support with revalidation
The home offers nursing care to older adults in a home from home environment, with a busy social diary and extensive facilities to ensure residents lead an active and varied lifestyle whilst being supported by good care standards.
Applicants for this Home Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD and ideally have completed/are currently completing a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award
• From a strong background in elderly care, with proven experience working as Registered Manager of a UK nursing home
• Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
• Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
• Demonstrate good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards, Health & Safety legislation, DoLS and all regulations/quality requirements relevant to the care sector
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 22500 - 33100 Per yearFull timePermanentLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD) Location : Liverpool, Merseyside Salary : £13.13 - £14.50 per hour (£22,500 - £33,100 per an...
£ 27500 - 36500 Per yearFull timePermanentLeigh, Greater Manchester, England
Unit Manager ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - adults with complex needs Location: Leigh, Lancashire Salary: £27,500- £36,500 (£16.07 p/hour) ...