I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£17.00 per hour | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours | Night Shifts Only
A qualified RGN/RMN with a background in elderly care is required to work as Staff Nurse in a care home in the Nantwich area.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours
• Night shifts only
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £17.00
• Paid breaks
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post:
• Registered Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience
• Ideally experience working in a UK nursing home setting
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.