I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Lead on assessing planning and implementing high quality care, and evaluating care options for patients in the clinical area, in line with the Trust values and objectives
* Lead on complex clinical care for patients within their area
* Ensure the safe custody, maintenance and administration of medication, in accordance with established Trust policy
* Promote and maintain a safe therapeutic environment for patients, their families and staff, according to national and local Infection Control guidelines, Health & Safety legislation and Trust policies and objectives
* Coordinate discharges and transfers, promoting timely and safe processes for them
* Ensure that patient flow and the management of beds is effective and safe
* Ensure the delivery of high quality end of life care in line with national pathways, e.g.
* Liverpool Care Pathway, through the provision of holistic palliative and terminal care
* Provide sound evidence based clinical advice as required to staff and patients
* Maintain a good understanding and implementation of clinical escalation procedures as required
* Understand the Trust clinical governance framework, and participate in the promoting and
safeguarding of high standards of care, through effective risk management & governance, and adherence to the Trust values
* Ensure that the team promote, ensure and adhere to the Trust safeguarding polices
* Undertake effective multi professionally work with colleagues to deliver care
* Coordinate and manage nurse led clinics where appropriate
* Coordinate specialist functions, including making clinical decisions where appropriate
* Monitor quality of standards of care, in line with CQC requirements and Trust and Divisional objectives
* Deliver and supervise a high quality patient experience
* Work with manager to collect and disseminate data on quality indicators etc, in line with national and Trust objectives
* Maintain a safe working environment, including ensuring equipment is safe, and used in line with Trust policy and values
* Promote and maintain patient safety at all times, including proactively implementing falls prevention.
* Lead role in the detection, management and prevention of safeguarding issues
* Have an awareness of current professional and clinical developments within their area of practice and promote this to others
Ref: Chelsea and Westminster: Peads
£ 24 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentCamberley, Surrey, England
Frimley Health NHS Trusts are currently looking for registered nurses for immediate starts in the following Departments;Orthopaedic...