I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our nursing agency in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Diploma or Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
* Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
* Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
* Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
* Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
* Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
* Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
* Administering non-intravenous medications.
* Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
* Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
Ref: Chelsea and Westminster: RGN