I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Regional Business Manager – Yorkshire – Full Time
Due to rapid expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Business Manager in Yorkshire. This is a full time role which will be based in our clinic in Rotherham. We also have other clinics across the area so the post holder must be flexible to travel across Yorkshire on occassion.
The aim of the role will be to lead the clinical team, provide services across the PAM spectrum of specialties (occupational health, wellbeing, physiotherapy and private health care), ensure that customer and employee satisfaction targets are achieved through the application of the PAM Values.
As Regional Business Manager you will be responsible for;
• Developing and implementing an operational specific strategy to support the overall business strategy
• Ensuring consistency and implementation of effective business processes and relevant team behaviours across field operations
• Full profit & loss responsibility for the clinics
• Delivering operational unit Key performance Indicators (KPI’s): ensuring measurement, benchmarking & performance monitoring data is collated and available to the Regional Director
• Ensuring best practice is shared and used to increase both revenue streams and customer satisfaction levels
• Ensuring that revenue targets, profitability and cross selling opportunities are maximised at every opportunity
• Lead and manage clinic personnel, coaching and developing individual and team performance
• Developing, growing and maintaining relationships with both internal and external customers and external bodies, associations and organisations where appropriate
• Researching, developing, implementing and monitoring business initiatives: which lead to innovative solutions providing greater efficiencies and benefits to our clients/customers and facilitate revenue growth
• Working with the other Clinic Managers to improve and drive a consistent approach across the region
• Promoting the company image and maintain and enhance its reputation
• Demonstrating at all times behaviours that support the PAM Values
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Have experience of working within the occupational health arena or with an OH provider
• Ideally have a degree or diploma in Occupational Health although not essential.
• Experience in people management
• Experience of account management / client relationship management
• IT Literate
• Excellent communication skills written and oral
• Good organisation skills the ability to work to deadlines & prioritise
• The ability and commitment to desire to be part of a team that seeks to provide the highest levels of occupational health & customer service
The benefits package includes:
• Pension Scheme
• Health Scheme
• Life Insurance Scheme
• 33 Days Leave Including Bank Holidays
• Car Allowance and mileage
• Career progression
• Support with CPD and NMC Fees
Ref: RBM Yorkshire