I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
MSI Group are recruiting for band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN's) in the Nottingham area and surrounding areas who are willing to work both an ad-hoc and contract basis. This role can be challenging at times due to the nature of the work, so we look for candidates who have experience working in a Mental Health setting.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
* Assess patients to plan and deliver their care plan
* Administer medication, including injections
* Liaising with doctors, social workers and other professionals
* Maintain a safe environment for patients and staff
MSI offer our RMN's the following benefits:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant
* On-call support team available 24 hours a day
* Daily payroll services
* Quick & easy registration
* Free basic life support training
* Moving & handling training
* Up to £200 referral scheme
Skills & Qualifications:
* Be NMC registered. Your NMC pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
* Have a minimum of 6 months, post graduation experience in an NHS UK hospital
* Have been employed as a Nurse in a Mental Health setting within the past 12 months
£ 17.7 - 17.7 Per yearFull timePermanentClifton, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered Mental Health or Learning Disabilities Nurse.A rewarding role w...
£ 16 - 18 Per hourFull timePermanentLeicester, Leicestershire, England
Work as a Mental Health / Learning Disabilities Nurse (RMN/RNLD) for a market leading well-established, specialist mental health se...
£ 31654 - 40441 Per yearFull timePermanentDerby, Derbyshire, England
At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.We are looking for a...