I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse - RMN / RNLD ( Mental Health )
Location: London, Greater London - relocation packages available - free parking at site
Salary: £27,373.50 - £30,000 (£14.03 - £15.38ph)
Bonus: £1,500 welcome bonus to all Nurses + £1,500 voucher to spend on company benefits (discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc.)
Hours: full time - 37.5 hours per week / part time - 24 hours per week / other - please state your preference
Shift Patterns: days only / nights only / rotational - please state your preference
Contract type: permanent
We are recruiting for qualified Nurses, either Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ) or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD ), to work in a specialist Forensic Mental Health unit based in London. We are looking for either newly qualified or experienced Nurses.
We are looking to recruit qualified Nurses, either Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ) or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD ) to work with Adults with Mental Health needs based in London. This is a specialist Forensic Mental Health Unit.
Successful Nurses will be responsible for providing quality nursing care for all patients within the service. Nurses should offer bespoke care for those in the care group whilst consistently working within the clinical governance framework.
The roles we have are open to either newly qualified or experienced Nurses. All Nurses are given the opportunity to develop and progress and a clear, distinct career pathway is outlined.
Employee Benefits: We offer a range of fantastic benefits to Nurses including a £1,500 welcome bonus and £1,500 worth of vouchers to spend on discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc. For Nurses relocating to the area there are also generous relocation packages (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum.
Further benefits are -
* Competitive salary + bonus + vouchers + benefits + relocation support wherever necessary
* £1,500 welcome bonus for all Nurses
* £1,500 voucher to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc
* Relocation support for those who require (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
* Excellent annual leave allowance - 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service + extra service annual leave awards
* Excellent pension scheme
* Full coverage of NMC Payment
* Clear career progression. Career pathway is defined upon joining and monitored thereafter
* Support with CPD
* Free car parking available at site
* Free meals and refreshments whilst at work
* Employee assistance programme available to all Nurses
* Donation to a charity of your choice
Person Specification: to apply for this role you must hold a valid NMC PIN with no restrictions and a clear DBS check . You should be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please note that all enquiries are completely confidential.
£ 32000 - 37124 Per yearFull timePermanentGuildford, Surrey, England
Are you an experienced registered nurse (RMN/RNLD) looking for that next step up in your career? If so, Leaders in Care have the ro...