Deputy Clinic Manager
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 29,177 - 34,325 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 9 May 2019
- 7 Jun 2019
Job Reference: 07DCM002
Closing Date: 7th June 2019
We have an exciting opportunity in our Nottingham clinic for an experienced senior staff nurse who is looking to make the next move in their career. This is initially a 6 month contract.
You will provide patient care according to Diaverum procedures and in order to increase the quality of life for our patients.
• To manage the dialysis clinic in the absence of the manager, encompassing effective leadership of staff and ensuring high standards of patient care
• To develop and promote good working relationships between Diaverum and the NHS
• To provide specialised nursing knowledge and skills to enable junior members of the nursing team to develop their skills and knowledge
• Ensure all technical equipment are fully maintained and operational and water quality conforms to Renal Association Standards
• Discuss health concerns with patient; review patient concerns with the multi-disciplinary team as necessary
• Act in professional advisory role to staff providing supervision and guidance, monitoring and evaluating their performance on a continuing basis
• Undertake necessary performance measures such as audits, reviews and patient/staff surveys to ensure compliance with internal, NMC and healthcare best practice guidelines.
• Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care programmes
• Act as a named staff nurse for a group of assigned patients ensuring ‘great care‘ is provided at all times
• Proactively participate in quality and service improvement programmes
• NMC Registered Nurse
• Post basic qualification in renal nursing such as diploma, ENB Course 136 or equivalent.
• ENB998 or equivalent (teaching/assessing)
• At least two years' experience in Haemodialysis working at a Senior level
• Experience of managing and leading a team of nurses
• Awareness and Understanding of NMC code of professional conduct
• Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
• Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
COME GROW WITH US!
• Full Time - 37.5 hours per week
• Monday to Saturday, Shifts hours from 06.00 to 23.00 (No Nights* or Sunday working)
• Salary listed above includes a competitive Salary, Unsocial Payments*, Location Allowance*
• 27 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) increasing with service
• Life Assurance, Discounted Fitness Membership, Stakeholder Company Pension
• Relocation allowance *
• Post subject to References, Identification, DBS and OH checks
* where applicable/dependent on clinic
We reserve the right to close the job early if we receive sufficient applications before the deadline
This job was posted to Nurse assessor, Nurse practitioner, Ward nurse in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentSheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Mental Health / Complex Dementia Location: Sheffield, South YorkshireSalary: £26,000...
£ 28800 - 35600 Per yearFull timePermanentSheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )Location: Sheffield, South YorkshirePosition: Staff NurseCare Categories: Alzheimer's, Hunti...