I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Permanent Staff Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) - Brain Injury required in Nottinghamshire
Hours: Full time and part time considered
Start date: ASAP
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Competitive salary dependent on experience
Our client, one of the UK's highly reputable mental health care providers, is looking for a NMC registered Mental Nurse to provide care and support to adult service users within their Brain Injury Rehabilitation and Neurological Care Centre.
Our client can offer a wide range of benefits, including:
- £1000 Welcome bonus
- A relocation package of up to £8000
- Support for Masters degree study
- To ensure assessments are completed for the patient to ensure a comprehensive person centred assessment is completed for their pathway
- Communicate all relevant issues pertaining to individuals within care and to other professionals
- Provide a highly specialised range of clinical interventions and knowledge of evidence based models of practice relevant to the patients needs
- To ensure that clinical practice is evidenced based and consistent with relevant NICE guidelines and the organisations policies and procedures
The successful candidate will have Evidence of continuing professional development ENB 988 or equivalent mentorship practical based, along with Bsc in Nursing or Studying towards Diploma/Degree (which is desirable). You will also have experience of working in mental health and be able to demonstrate experience of enhancing care through evidence based knowledge.
For more information relating to the above role, please contact Erin at Mind Professionals by applying here.
£ 18.10 - 26.50 Per hourPart timeBankLeicester, Leicestershire, England
Pulse Nursing are seeking dedicated Registered General Adult Nurses (RGN) for a line of work in Leicester for our NHS client. You’l...
£ 23 - 23 Per hourFull timeTemporarySheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Maxxima's nursing team are currently recruiting for a Band 6 CAMHS Community Psychiatric Nurse to fill a job role in Sheffield. The...