Accident and Emergency (A&E) Nurse - Grimsby
Grimsby, Lincolnshire, England
- £ 23.98 - 43.30 Per hour
- Part time
- Bank, Temporary
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Jan 2019
- 30 Jun 2019
Accident and Emergency Nurse (A&E) – Grimsby, Lincolnshire
Pulse Nursing Agency is looking for highly skilled Accident and Emergency (A&E) Nurses to come and join our Agency, working in the Grimsby area. Joining Pulse Nursing is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to work shifts to fit around their current job role, life style or for someone who enjoys the freedom and control of managing their own work load, giving them maximum flexibility.
Pulse Nursing is an award winning leading supplier to many NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Experience / Requirements of a A&E nurse:
• At least twelve months clinical experience in an A&E department working across majors, minors, resus and triage
• Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
• NMC Registered
• Right to work in the UK
• Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
What Pulse can offer you?
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
• Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
• Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
• Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
• Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
• 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please apply today and a member of our team will contact you shortly.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32,000 - 34,000 Per yearFull timePermanentBlackburn, Lancashire, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Blackburn Experienced Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Occu...