Accident and Emergency (A&E) Nurse - Chesterfield
Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England
- £ 20.17 - 38.59 Per hour
- Part time
- Temporary, Bank
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Jan 2019
- 30 Jun 2019
Accident and Emergency Nurse (A&E) – Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Pulse Nursing are registering Accident and Emergency (A&E) Nurses to work flexible ad hoc shifts at competitive rates of pay in the Chesterfield area. We are seeking dedicated, compassionate and reliable A&E nurses who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. You will have the advantage of managing your availability and self-book shifts using our online app, iPoint.
Pulse Nursing is an award winning leading supplier to many NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Experience / Requirements of a A&E nurse:
• At least twelve months clinical experience in an A&E department working across majors, minors, resus and triage
• Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
• NMC Registered
• Right to work in the UK
• Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
• Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
• Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
• Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
• Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
• 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
If this role is of any interest to you please apply below and one of our team will be in touch to discuss.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Would you like to earn £38,000pa working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm only? Are you a RGN? Do you have at least 1 year post qualific...
£ 21.29 - 39.49 Per hourFull time...Temporary...Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England
Pulse Nursing are registering Accident and Emergency Nurses to work flexible ad hoc shifts at competitive rates of pay in the Barns...