I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Accident and Emergency Nurse (A&E) – Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Pulse Nursing are registering Accident and Emergency (A&E) Nurses to work flexible ad hoc shifts at competitive rates of pay in the Chesterfield area. We are seeking dedicated, compassionate and reliable A&E nurses who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. You will have the advantage of managing your availability and self-book shifts using our online app, iPoint.
Pulse Nursing is an award winning leading supplier to many NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Experience / Requirements of a A&E nurse:
• At least twelve months clinical experience in an A&E department working across majors, minors, resus and triage
• Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
• NMC Registered
• Right to work in the UK
• Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
• Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
• Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
• Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
• Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
• 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
If this role is of any interest to you please apply below and one of our team will be in touch to discuss.
£ 20.17 - 53.10 Per hourPart timeTemporary...Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Accident and Emergency Nurse (A&E) – Nottingham, Nottinghamshire Pulse Nursing Agency is currently recruiting Accident and Emer...
£ 21.29 - 39.49 Per hourFull time...Temporary...Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England
Pulse Nursing are registering Accident and Emergency Nurses to work flexible ad hoc shifts at competitive rates of pay in the Barns...
£ 35 - 60 Per hourFull time...Bank...Ipswich, Suffolk, England
Advanced Nurse Practitioners (ANP), Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP) & Band 5 Register today, work straightaway LOCATION: Nat...