Accident and Emergency (A&E) Nurse - Burton
Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
- £ 25.22 - 44.63 Per hour
- Part time
- Bank, Temporary
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Jan 2019
- 30 Jun 2019
Accident and Emergency Nurse (A&E) – Burton, Staffordshire
Pulse Nursing are registering Accident and Emergency (A&E) Nurses to work flexible ad hoc shifts at competitive rates of pay in the Burton area. We are seeking dedicated, compassionate and reliable A&E nurses who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. You will have the advantage of managing your availability and self-book shifts using our online app, iPoint.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers and has been established for almost 30 years. Pulse place nurses in both NHS and Private trusts all over the UK.
What Pulse can offer you?
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
• Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
• Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
• Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
• Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
Accident and Emergency (A&E) Nurses are required to have:
• At least twelve months clinical experience in an A&E department working across majors, minors, resus and triage
• Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
• NMC Registered
• Right to work in the UK
• Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
If you’re interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your specialty or need to find our more information about rolls like the above, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 21.29 - 38.77 Per hourPart timeTemporary...Dudley, West Midlands, England
Accident and Emergency Nurse (A&E) – Dudley, West Midlands Pulse Nursing Agency is looking for qualified Accident and Emergency...
£ 21.29 - 38.77 Per hourPart timeTemporary...Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Pulse Nursing are currently looking for A&E Nurses to work ad hoc shifts in various NHS hospitals in the Birmingham area. We ar...
£ 21.29 - 38.77 Per hourPart timeTemporary...Walsall, West Midlands, England
Accident and Emergency Nurse (A&E) – Walsall, West Midlands Pulse Nursing are registering Accident and Emergency Nurses to work...