I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
48 hrs | Day or Night Shifts | Elderly & Disability Care | Excellent Staff Benefits
One of the UK’s leading care home operators is currently recruiting for a Senior Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to join their 40 bedded elderly nursing home in Warrington.
The home provides general elderly and disability nursing care packages and offers a great environment for residents and staff alike, with a strong team in place.
Details of this Senior Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 48 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day or Night shifts available
• Competitive hourly pay rates starting from £15.00
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Senior Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Senior Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in elderly and dementia care or demonstrate current nursing home experience
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
• Ideally experienced in a leadership or supervisory role in a clinical setting
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 30625 - 37431 Per yearFull timePermanentCongleton, Cheshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Location: Congleton, Cheshire - Position: Staff Nurse - Care Categories: Palliative care ...
£ 25500 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentBirkenhead, Merseyside, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) Location: Birkenhead, Wirral Salary: £25,500 - £34,000 per annum (£14.85 per hour) +...