I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£18 p/h | 40 hrs | Day &/Or Nights | Flexibility Essential | Covering Wakefield & Surrounding Areas | Great Staff Benefits
An experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD with a background in elderly care is required to work as Regional Staff Nurse for one of the UK’s leading care providers, covering their homes in Wakefield and the surrounding areas.
Details of this Regional Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position and what our client is offering:
• 40 hours per week on flexible shifts
• Fantastic rates of pay of £18
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
• Free uniforms and a generous annual leave allowance
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• NMC renewal fees paid and support with NMC revalidation
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Regional Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD you will work as Staff Nurse covering a range of shifts in care homes across a variety of locations, sometimes at short notice, and will undertake all aspects of resident care planning and medication management.
Applicants for this Regional Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse with an up to date NMC pin
• Experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment or UK care home setting
• Confident managing and implementing person centred care plans and safely managing medications
• Very flexible to work a variety of shift patterns and to cover shifts due to sickness/annual leave, sometimes at short notice
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
£ 16.75 - 16.75 Per hourFull timePermanentSheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Senior Nurse - RGN, RMN, RNLD - Learning Disabilities - Sheffield, Yorkshire - £16.75 per hourThis is a great opportunity for an ex...