I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Occupational Health Advisor or Trainee - Cheshire
Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package
PAM OH Solutions is looking to employ an Occupational Health Advisor or Trainee to provide services at our clinic in Chester on a full or part-time basis. The post will be working 3, 4 or 5 days per week, and will include travel to surrounding areas including Chester, Crewe, Sandbach & Wirral. The successful candidate will be responsible for pro-active Sickness Absence Management of short- and long-term absence cases, both face to face and via telephone consultations.
Working as an Occupational Health Advisor will involve:
• Advising on phased return to work programmes mainly over the phone.
• Conducting initial triage when referrals come through
• Working on an advice line, giving advice over the phone to clients in regard to sickness and absence management
• Dealing with escalated complex cases both over the phone and face to face
• Conducting Health Assessments, reporting on the outcomes within agreed timescales and to PAM OH standards, policies and procedures and NMC guidelines.
• Managing Health Records ensuring safe storage, security and confidentiality of all OH records, at all times complying with relevant legislation and good practice.
• Produces management reports as required.
• Supports the Businesses in reducing absence and improving their people potential at all times.
• Provides clear pragmatic advice to clients and employees that adds value to their decision making
• Seeks continuous improvement in the service provided, identifying opportunities to develop the function and proposing improvements and suggestions for continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• You must be a Registered General Nurse
• Hold a valid NMC Pin
• Hold or be working towards an Occupational Health Qualification, either certificate, degree or diploma
• Have experience of working with an Occupational Health role, preferably as an advisor
• Effective Report Writing Skills
• Excellent Communication skills
The benefits package includes:
• Pension Scheme
• Health Scheme
• Life Insurance Scheme
• 33 Days Leave Including Bank Holidays pro-rata for part-time hours
• NMC registration
This role would suit someone currently working as an Occupational Health Advisor or Trainee looking for full or part-time work, apply now!
£ 28000 - 30000 Per yearFull time...PermanentChester, Cheshire, England
Occupational Health Screening Nurse – Cheshire Excellent Salary & Benefits Package and Training and Development Opportunities ...