Occupational Health Physician – London
Permanent contract (Full Time or Part Time) Monday-Friday 8.30 am - 5.30 pm
Salary: up to £110K depending on experience
We are seeking Occupational Health Physicians to join one of our long-standing clients. Full time / part time permanent roles available. Our client is seeking candidates with 2 years’+ OHP experience as well as those working towards this. You will need to be able to showcase your recent clinical work in Occupational Health, case management, liaison with HR and line managers.
Our client is a leading provider of Occupational Health Services, delivering care across their network of hospitals throughout UK– all of which have a Good or Outstanding CQC rating.
About the Facility
Join the largest single primary care provider of private GP Services and specialist in Occupational Health and Corporate wellbeing strategies.
• Carry out case management, health assessments and stress risk assessments of individuals
• Assist and advise OHM and OHA in management of their cases
• Provide corporate health screening appointments and consultations
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of best practice and legislation within the disciplines of OH employment law and H&S
• Paid indemnity insurance
• 5 days study leave + study allowance
• Monthly CPD training sessions
• Medical healthcare insurance, contributory pension
• 50% off gym membership + Childcare vouchers and dental insurance
• Full and unrestricted GMC registration with a license to practice
• The ideal candidate should have a diploma in Occupational Health
• Preferably MRCGP or equivalent experience in General Practice.
• 2 years’ OHP experience
Duties & Responsibilities
• Act as lead physician for the client with head office support
• Act as lead physician client liaison and primary client contact for the client
• Look to expand growth in developing services for new local based clients
• Participate in tender process for prospective clients
If you are seeking a fantastic and lucrative opportunity in a beautiful part of London with a respected OH services provider, then this post could be ideal for you.
Merco have 16 years’ clinical staffing experience - we only work with specialist and experienced clinicians providing work across the health and social care sector. We have excellent permanent and locum opportunities for Doctors, Nurses and AHPs.
If you are interested in discovering more about this or any other permanent or locum roles, please get in touch by sending your up to date CV to Apply
or by calling Apply