I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Accident and Emergency (A&E) Nurse – Worcester, Worcestershire
Pulse are currently looking for experienced and dedicated Accident and Emergency (A&E) Nurses to work ad hoc/temporary shifts in Worcester.
With our new app iPoint you can book shifts based on your availability, fitting the shifts you work with us, around your current lifestyle.
Pulse are an award-winning nursing agency, supplying quality services to both private and NHS trusts since 1987
What would you need to register with Pulse?
• At least twelve months clinical experience in an A&E department working across majors, minors, resus and triage
• Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
• NMC Registered
• Right to work in the UK
• Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
What can Pulse offer you?
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If this role is of interest to you, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly to discuss this role and others alike.
£ 21.29 - 38.77 Per hourPart timeTemporary...Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Pulse Nursing are currently looking for A&E Nurses to work ad hoc shifts in various NHS hospitals in the Birmingham area. We ar...
£ 21.29 - 38.77 Per hourPart timeTemporary...Walsall, West Midlands, England
Accident and Emergency Nurse (A&E) – Walsall, West Midlands Pulse Nursing are registering Accident and Emergency Nurses to work...