Accident and Emergency (A&E) Nurse - Warwickshire
Warwick, Warwickshire, England
- £ 19.28 - 39.53 Per hour
- Part time
- Temporary, Bank
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 4 Jan 2019
- 30 Jun 2019
Accident and Emergency Nurse (A&E) – Warwick, Warwickshire
Are you an experienced Accident and Emergency Nurse looking to work a few extra shifts per month or looking for the flexibility of full time agency? Pulse Nursing is recruiting for dedicated, compassionate and reliable A&E Nurses with experience working in an Emergency Department, to work Ad Hoc or block booking shifts in Warwickshire and the surrounding area.
Pulse Nursing is an award winning leading supplier to many NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
• Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
• Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
• Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
• Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
• Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
• Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
• Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
• Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
• Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
• 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
As an agency we require A&E Nurses to have certain skills and experience:
• At least twelve months clinical experience in an A&E department working across majors, minors, resus and triage
• Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
• NMC Registered
• Right to work in the UK
• Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse, please get in touch. Once you register your details, we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Registered General Nurse or Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: Birmingham Starting ...
£ 23.98 - 43.36 Per hourPart timeTemporary...Worcester, Worcestershire, England
Accident and Emergency (A&E) Nurse – Worcester, Worcestershire Pulse are currently looking for experienced and dedicated Accide...
£ 21.29 - 38.77 Per hourPart timeTemporary...Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Pulse Nursing are currently looking for A&E Nurses to work ad hoc shifts in various NHS hospitals in the Birmingham area. We ar...
£ 21.29 - 38.77 Per hourPart timeTemporary...Walsall, West Midlands, England
Accident and Emergency Nurse (A&E) – Walsall, West Midlands Pulse Nursing are registering Accident and Emergency Nurses to work...
£ 21.29 - 38.77 Per hourPart timeTemporary...Dudley, West Midlands, England
Accident and Emergency Nurse (A&E) – Dudley, West Midlands Pulse Nursing Agency is looking for qualified Accident and Emergency...