I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Accident and Emergency Nurse (A&E) – Walsall, West Midlands
Pulse Nursing are registering Accident and Emergency Nurses to work flexible ad hoc shifts at competitive rates of pay in the Walsall area. We are seeking dedicated, compassionate A&E nurses who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. Our online system, iPoint, facilitates this allowing you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
Pulse is a leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
Why register with Pulse?
• Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
• Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
• Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
• Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
• Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
• Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
• Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
• Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
• Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
• 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
Pulse requires A&E Nurses to have:
• At least twelve months clinical experience in an A&E department working across majors, minors, resus and triage
• Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
• NMC Registered
• Right to work in the UK
• Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
If you’re interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your specialty or need to find our more information about rolls like the above, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
£ 23.98 - 43.36 Per hourPart timeTemporary...Worcester, Worcestershire, England
Accident and Emergency (A&E) Nurse – Worcester, Worcestershire Pulse are currently looking for experienced and dedicated Accide...
£ 21.29 - 38.77 Per hourPart timeTemporary...Dudley, West Midlands, England
Accident and Emergency Nurse (A&E) – Dudley, West Midlands Pulse Nursing Agency is looking for qualified Accident and Emergency...