I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£16.83 p/h | 36 hrs | Days Only | Modern, Luxury Nursing Home
A large elderly, dementia and disability nursing home in Leeds has an exciting opportunity for a qualified RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to join their team, working days on a full-time basis.
Details of this Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shift patterns on days only, covering a 7 day rota
• Fantastic pay rates of £16.83 per hour
• A range of opportunities for training, professional development and career progression
• A friendly, supportive working environment
As Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN), you will play a key role in the management and implementation of person-centred care plans and in the safe management of drugs and medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with current NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
• Confident in all areas of care planning, implementation and evaluation
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.