I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Are you a Registered children's Nurse (RCN) ? Are you currently requiring some flexibility in your life to fit around your family and personal life? This position is perfect for you
With our weekly pay scheme and our excellent high rates of pay it’s a great way to earn an extra income even if you already have a job.
We aim to get our staff out to work the same day as there interview
Benefits of working for Secure Healthcare Solutions
• Flexibility –pick up shifts based on your availability – pick up as many shifts as you like
• Weekly pay
• High rates of pay with enhancements on weekends and night shifts (pay will increase in different settings)
• The option to be paid from limited company , umbrella or payee
• Free online training
• DBS funded
• Free uniform
• 24 hour around the clock support from our fantastic office team
• Nurse referral scheme– refer as many nurses as you like –the more you refer the more you earn –earn £1000 pound per year per referral
• Worker of the month bonus scheme
We have a large volume of shifts available at Secure Healthcare Solutions –there is no better time to register here with us and our team
The large variety clients we supply means you will gain valuable experience in a range of settings
Requirements for the registered general nurse position
• At least 3 years reference history(paid experience)
• Must be NMC registered
Settings we supply for RCN
• Private hospitals
• Nursing homes