At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered Mental Health or Learning Disabilities Nurse.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
RMNs/RNLDs with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment are encouraged to apply.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!Your Day-to-Day…
- Supervise the smooth running of a shift and take leadership responsibility for the ward in the absence of the Ward Manager.
- Act as a role model to all staff in clinical areas, helping to maintain a motivated positive work force.
- Work within their NMC code of conduct.
- Actively promote best practice clinical care on the ward.
- Take an active role in clinical audit on the ward and in the hospital.
- Actively coach and mentor staff to improve practice on the ward.
- Take a lead role in working with the Multi-Disciplinary Team to coordinate and effective care plans which meet the physical & emotional needs of the service users in a caring and empathic manner.
- Participate in training and development of staff.
- Follow and ensure others implement Cygnet Health Care Policy and Procedures and maintain level of service, which meets the standard for the hospital.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
- Experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number
- Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- Able to delegate in a clinical lead role
- Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Helping to empower & support service user independence.
- RCNi membership, Preceptorship for newly qualified nurses and development programmes for experienced nurses
- Company pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- A comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
- Paid leave for your birthday and anniversary of joining the company
- Subsidised meals
- Opportunities for CPD, further learning and development
- Expert clinical supervision and peer support
- Up to £41,000
- Pay enhancements including. Nights +10%, Weekends +20%, Weekend Nights +30%, Bank holidays +66%
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below
Join us!Cygnet Health Care
has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.Cygnet Lodge Kenton
in North-West London, is a female high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service which provides a care pathway for service users who are preparing to step down to community living. Our service provides a high level of support and uses a recovery focused model. We are able to support up to 15 women who may have a range of mental health difficulties, including personality disorder or mild eating disorders. Cygnet Lodge Kenton is AIMS accredited as ‘Excellent’ with the Royal College of Psychiatrists.