HR Recruiter - Galway
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Apr 2019
- 4 Jun 2019
HR Recruiter: Galway City - experience is essential.
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment is the leading healthcare recruitment company in Ireland with offices in Dublin, Galway and London. The company recruits permanent Healthcare Staff for positions in Ireland and the UK.
If you have experience in Healthcare Recruitment and are looking for a role which is challenging, very rewarding and if you are ambitious and enjoy travel, this is the role for you.
- Understanding and matching the requirements of both clients and candidates.
- Minimum of 3 years experience is required.
- You must also be hardworking, confident, dynamic, outgoing, and must thrive in a fast paced, target driven environment.
- Have a personality for selling nursing opportunities to candidates and the servcies that we offer.
- Sourcing candidates – exhibitions/advertising/general enquiries/workshops
- Relevant third level qualification is essential
- Able to engage with candidates and clients at senior level.
- Effective strategic thinking and problem solving.
- Active participation in a positive teamwork environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision.
- A positive can do approach and be able to work with minimum direction.
- Have social networking skills.
- Have an interest in healthcare.
- Be available for international travel.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment website: Apply