I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Younger adults service
* Location: Outskirts of Southampton, Hampshire
* Position: Staff Nurse
* Care Categories: Physical Disability, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis
* Service: General care in younger adults Admission from 18+
* Salary: £17.00 per hour + Paid breaks (£31,000 per annum based on full time hours)
* Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference
* Shifts: Days OR Nights depending on preference
* Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
I am looking for highly motivated registered nurses RGN or RMN or RNLD who will play a key role within this care home as a staff nurse providing a high level of care. The home specialises in care of younger adults including Physical Disability, head and brain injury, Cerebral Palsy and Multiple Sclerosis, so if you like a hospital pace but in a care home environment this maybe your perfect job. If you are experienced with ventilation and tracheotomy this a benefit although it is not essential.
The service is based in the beautiful outskirts of Southampton, Hampshire on excellent transport links, so a car is not essential.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents with Physical disabilities. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
* Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
* Annual pay reviews
* Paid Breaks
* Non uniform policy
* Free parking
* 33 days' annual leave including bank holidays
* Pension Scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Optician's glasses payment
* DBS provided
*All applicants must have a valid UK nursing PIN RGN, RMN, RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
£ 45,000 - 45,000 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthampton, Hampshire, England
Troubleshooting Deputy Manager | RGN | Strong manager Inadequate CQC Report Southampton, Hampshire £45,000k &n...