I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Are you an RGN who’s looking for a more rewarding nursing role? One that offers tailored professional development, great benefits, a supportive environment and build your nursing career with one of the UK’s leading Care provider.
If so then we are currently have a full time permanent position to join the dedicated team in Yarnton, Oxfordshire based within a purpose built Nursing Care Centre.
• Supervision and management of care staff on the floor
• Planning, assessing, delivering and evaluating individual care
• Respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manor
• Maintaining accurate drug records (storage, maintenance and use)
• Establish and maintain outstanding communication with clients, relatives and colleagues
The company are a not-for-profit leading national care provider and believe in providing high quality care homes where people are looked after with the utmost dignity and respect. Their strength lies in the quality of the people they employ, those who will share their mission statement ‘Keeping kindness at the heart of our care’.
The successful candidate
• Will be RGN qualified with a valid NMC pin number
• Will be able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
• Will be a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated professional, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
• Will be able to complete an enhanced DBS check
• Will be authorised to work in the UK
Along with a competitive salary of £17.34 per hour (£33,136 per annum based on 36.75 hours or up to £43,280 working up to 48 hours per week)
There is also an exceptional benefits package including a £2,000 introductory bonus, relocation assistance, contributory pension, 33 days annual leave including bank holidays and discount schemes. Personal development and career development opportunities.
Please call Maxine for further information on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration.
£ 23.00 - 31.00 Per hourFull time...Bank...Cricklade, Swindon, Wiltshire, England
HIGHLY LUCRATIVE LOCUM / AGENCY NURSING * Up to £30 per hour + BENEFITS * Registered Nurses (RGN and RMN) - Locum Shifts (Days, Nig...
£ 35000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentThatcham, Berkshire, England
Clinical Service Manager - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home * Location: Newbury , Berkshire * Position: Clinical Service Manager * C...