I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Kings Oak & Cavell Hospitals in Enfield are part of BMI Healthcare , Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Director of Clinical Services to join their team of staff.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Nurse Level 1 or Registered practitioner / Diploma / relevant Health Speciality Degree/ Degree Level qualification
* Experience of working in wards, theatres and outpatient departments.
* Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically, managerially, preferably evidenced by a registered qualification with the NMC, HCPC or GPC
* Willingness to work towards a higher leadership and management qualification
* Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability and HCPC Standards of Proficiency and the HCPC / GPC Standards of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
* Good financial awareness, including business planning and budgeting
Duties of this role include:
* Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
* Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
* Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
* Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
* Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
* Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
* Responsibility for granting, reviewing and withdrawing practising privileges, the review of consultants' performance generally and their role on the medical advisory committees
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare have committed to being a national living wage employer and offer a competitive starting salary alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
£ 23.00 - 37.00 Per hourFull timeTemporaryLondon, Greater London, England
Long Days, week days and weekend work available. As a tier 1 supplier to the NHS and due to an increasing demand for Recovery nurse...