I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£15.10 - £17 p/h | 36 - 48 hrs | Days or Nights
An RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse is required to work in a large Wallasey care home.
Details of this Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) vacancy and what the home has on offer:
• 36 or 48 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Competitive pay rates of £16.10 per hour on days and £17 per hour on nights
• Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
As Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN), you will be responsible for the management and implementation of resident care packages, safe medication management and ensuring a high-quality clinical service maintained.
The ideal candidate for this Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) position will be:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in elderly and dementia care
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rolling rota
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.