I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Peripatetic Nurse - North Wales - £18.00 p/h + £1K Starting Bonus
Are you dynamic, hardworking registered nurse looking for a role offering more flexibility? If so, Justine at Amber Mace has the perfect opportunity for you!
I am currently recruiting for a Peripatetic Nurse for a well-established care provider to work across some of their homes in North Wales. This is a full time role that will offer a varied workload and working environment, and is a great opportunity for any nurse looking for a new challenge and a flexible work life. This is a great chance to work for a renowned care provider which offers both personal and professional development and a generous starting bonus!
As peripatetic Nurse, your role will centre on:
• Providing the highest standards of nursing care at all times
• Administering medication
• Creating effective, personalised care plans for residents
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise resident engagement
• Be flexible to work across a number of homes within close proximity to each other
The perfect candidate will have:
• Valid NMC PIN
• Strong, up-to-date clinical knowledge
• Experience working within nursing homes, caring for the elderly and those with dementia
In return, my client will offer an excellent hourly rate of £18.00p/h, excellent career progression and a number of fantastic benefits, including:
• You will be given every opportunity to increase your nursing skills through training and development
• Joining bonus £1,000
• All breaks paid
• A very warm welcome!
If you are a nurse that is passionate about dementia/elderly care, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Justine at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to justine Apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18.00 /hour
£ 37752 - 37752 Per yearFull timePermanentIlkeston, Derbyshire, England
Deputy Manager - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home Position: Deputy Manager Care Categories: Palliative care in Older adults Service:...